Dr. Sam Ciricillo
The Sacramento LGBT Community Center is thrilled to announce its sixth Red Dress - Dress Red Party. The theme of the evening is "What's your story?" Guests are encouraged to challenge stereotypes by wearing a red dress or dressing in all red, whichever is comfortable for them, to symbolize solidarity with those living with HIV/AIDS and to raise awareness of the vast health disparities experienced by LGBTQ people.
Enjoy a night in our decked-out storybook land, in homage to the many stories and walks of life our community proudly shares. Check out more on Why the Red Dress Party?
Please join us on Saturday, October 7, 2017 for an evening of pure fun at Sacramento Badlands to support a healthier LGBT community. A sea of red will sway to the beat of pure fun for a good cause. And every guest will be delighted by food, drink, and a uniquely explosive experience unlike any other in the region.
Express entry to the VIP pre-party starting at 7 p.m.
Special VIP entertainment starting at 7:30 p.m.
Meet & greet with Double Duchess
2 included alcoholic beverages
Complimentary coat check
Access to hosted VIP pre-party including premium hors d’oeuvres, desserts, and complimentary water, soda, and energy drinks
Access to RDP photo booth
Entry at 9:00pm
1 included alcoholic beverage
Access to RDP photo booth
For tax purposes you may be able to deduct as a charitable contribution the price of this ticket less its fair market value. We estimate the fair market value of goods received with this ticket to be $30 for a general admission ticket and $40 for a VIP ticket. Sorry, there will be no refunds!
2017 RDP HOSTS
Hosts are ambassadors for the Red Dress Party and help us promote the event and sell tickets. As an RDP host, you will recieve an exclusive discount code to share with your friends, family, and colleagues. After you sell at least ten tickets, we will upgrade your discounted general admission ticket to VIP for FREE. If you are interested in being a 2017 RDP host, please complete the host commitment form below. We will accept applicaitons unti September 30th and reserve the right to limit the number of hosts accepted. Share the experience and become a host.
RDP isn't possible without the hard working volunteers of our core planning team and the dozens of people who volunteer to help with everything from promotions to decor. If you'd like to help out, please fill out the quick interest form and we'll be in touch!
There are numerous opportunities to be a partner in the Sacramento Red Dress Party. Through sponsorship, you are investing in a healthier LGBT community and promoting your business.
EVENT MARKETING REACH
• 500 people from every demographic group throughout the Sacramento region and into the Bay Area attend the event annually.
• Social media promotions on the Sacramento LGBT Community Center’s Facebook and Twitter platforms have a reach of 20,000 per week
• Promotional emails from the Center reach 10,000 individuals bi-weekly.
• Print advertisements appear in Outword Magazine, Sacramento News & Review, and Gloss Magazine
• 5000 printed promotional pieces are distributed throughout Northern California
EXAMPLES OF PAST MEDIA ENGAGEMENT
• Awards: Q-Sac Magazine’s 2014 Best Gayborhood Party
• Print: Sacramento Bee, Outword Magazine (2x cover feature), Sacramento Magazine
• Online: Sacramento Press, Sacramento365, Girls on the Grid, The Dress Fiend, GayCities
• Television: Morning show and/or news coverage on KCRA, News 10, Fox40
• Radio: V101FM, Pride Media
OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS
Check back for more additions...
Dr. Shaun-Adrian Choflá